Cleanroom Manufacturing for Healthcare & Medical
Clean, hygienic production
- Produced in a Class 100,000 (ISO 8) environment
- Washed with integrated high-purity water preparation system in a Class 10,000 (ISO 7) environment
- Double-bagged in a Class 10,000 (ISO 7) environment
- Capable of handling lots from several thousand up to millions of pieces
- Site certifications to ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO 13485
Components for the medical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries require the highest levels of cleanliness at all steps of production to meet stringent hygienic standards. The need for germ- and contaminant-free components and environments is ever increasing, and as parts become smaller, they become more sensitive to airborne particles, even those found normally in the air.
As a manufacturer for the life sciences industry, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions has responded by installing high-tech cleanrooms in conformance with ISO 14644-1 in Europe, the Americas and Asia. In addition, the company is working to a very high set of internal technical and operating standards in order to guarantee the utmost level of quality, cleanliness, hygiene and process control.
In addition to standard cleanroom operations, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions offers a wide range of special finishing operations and services such as:
- Special washes, such as acetone washes
- Product coatings and surface modification
- Product sterilization
- Special customized packaging