Liquid Injection Molding/Liquid Silicone Rubber
Precise, high quality, pure polymeric components
- Pure – Silicone is one of the most extensively tested biomaterials with a long history of safe use
- Precise – Flashless, wasteless tool design concepts for parts from 0.002 grams to several hundred grams in weight
- Reliable – Using latest technology in machinery, tooling and automation
- Quality – ‘0’ Defect Quality Level through in-process controls
- Fast – Able to produce quantities from several thousand to millions
- Clean - Utilizing state-of-the-art processing techniques and production in Class 7 and 8 cleanrooms
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Process engineering expertise
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions is at the forefront of the latest developments and innovation in injection molding technology, in particular:
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions has decades of experience using injection molding technology with many proprietary and specialized elastomer materials. When Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) brought about a new era in Liquid Injection Molding (LIM), Trelleborg Sealing Solutions pushed tool design and process engineering to new heights.
By working with Trelleborg Sealing Solutions, decades of expertise in product and material development are combined with experience in tool design and process engineering, LIM, cleanroom production and the highest levels of process automation. Experience working with original equipment and medical device manufacturers and end users in the life sciences industry allows us to develop components to enhance the performance of your application.