Medical Grade O-Rings
Flexible, Cost-Effective Solutions
- Static and slow dynamic applications
- Flexible usage - easily designed into many applications
- Cost-effective solution
- Available in materials specifically developed for life sciences applications
- Compliant with approvals and standards
Respiratory equipment, drug delivery devices, and medical devices in general: valves, pumps, cylinders, connectors, fluid transfer, etc.
O-Rings are used in a variety of life science applications either as sealing elements or as energizing elements for Glyd Ring® seals and Wipers.
Our medical grade O-Rings are both cost-effective and perform excellently in the most demanding of environments. No matter if you need metric or inch, standard or custom-made O-Rings – any size of O-Ring seal is available – including Giant O-Rings using our Fleximold™ process.
Materials Specific to Healthcare & Medical
Today, the O-Ring is the most widely used seal because of its inexpensive production methods and its ease of use. We offer O-Rings in a range of elastomeric materials specifically for life sciences applications that allow sealing of practically all liquid and gaseous media, while standing up to even the most rigorous sterilization processes.
O-Ring Related Tools & Services
To make the engineer’s life easier we offer a number of e-tools online and as apps for tablet or smart phone.
- O-Rings in our E-Catalog (inch)
- O-Rings in our E-Catalog (metric)
- Use our CAD Service to download seal profiles direct to your CAD drawings
- Our new and improved O-Ring Calculation Software