Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Helsingør
Location: Helsingør, Denmark
Size: 12,750 square meters/ 137,200 square feet
Products for Healthcare & Medical:
- Helsingør specializes in elastomer-energized PTFE based double-acting seals. The ones recommended for life sciences are:
- Turcon® Glyd Ring® ARG for linear actuation
- Turcon® Roto Glyd Ring® for rotary applications
- Turcon® VL Seal® for linear motion
- Turcon® Roto VL Seal® for rotary applications.
- Turcon® Excluder® F - a scraper for linear motion.
- Manufactures a wide range customer specific seal designs in Turcon® PTFE based materials
- The Turcon® MF range of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) has been specially engineered and manufactured for hygienic applications.
- Materials compliant with all relevant standards and approvals for life sciences, specifically MF1, MF4, MF6 and Z81(UHMW-PE) are in compliance with USP 26 chapter 88 class IV and chapter 87. In addition MF6 is in compliance with 3-A.
- Development of materials specifically to meet life sciences customer needs if required.
Services for Healthcare & Medical:
- Center of excellence for Turcon® PTFE based material and seal development
- Utilize the most advanced modeling and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to design the optimal component
- Exact PLC-controlled molding and sintering of PTFE materials
- Highly accurate machining for precision parts
- Turcon® Express delivery supports short lead times if required
Facility Approvals Relevant to Healthcare & Medical:
- Quality management system certified to ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949
- Food contact materials certified to 1935/2004, 10/2011 and GMP 2023/2006
- ISO 14001 certified environmental management system
- OHSAS 18001 certified health and safety management system